• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Are you looking for Swarovski binoculars?

Hunter001

Hey guys, I am new to the forum, and I wanted to share my experience with Larry the Texasbinoman guy . I bought my Swarovski Binoculars from him and could not have been happier with the entire transaction . A+++ !

Hey guys, I am new to the forum, and I wanted to share my experience with Larry the Texasbinoman guy . I bought my Swarovski Binoculars from him and could not have been happier with the entire transaction . A+++ !
I bought a few things from him too. he actually sent me my swaro el range binocs before I paid for them, who does that nowadays? straight up guy to deal with.

Had the exact same experience! Drop shipped me a pair of Leica HD-B's so I could take them to Idaho for Mulies...wouldn't take payment until I came back, and was sure I liked them. I called him when I got back, and he actually wanted to hear the hunting story, and my review of the glasses before he took my credit card number. I will buy ALL my optics from him!!!

Do you have his contact number or email??