• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Looking for a lightweight custom or semi custom 30cal rifle

Rugerdiggs

I am looking to but a lightweight 30cal rifle, prefer a 300wsm but would consider others. Looking for a rem700 or ruger but may be open to others. I am wanting to use it to pack around on an elk hunt so the short action would be nice. Would like it to have a muzzle break, fluted bolt, accurate ( please have some photo id of accuracy ), fluted barrel, synthetic stock with pillars or full block, and stainless if possible. May entertain others but that's what I am looking for. I am interested in purchasing one or have several guns to trade towards if one or more of interest to you. Please pm me with rifle breakdown and price. Thanks

Anybody have a Remington 700 cdl sf 300wsm? Wanting a lightweight rifle to take on an elk hunt and I have found a brand new one that fits the bill perfect for the upgrades I would like to have on one. Barrel is factory fluted and had the bolt fluted, muzzle break installed, bolt know installed, comes in a Bell and Carlson Alaskan stock with bedding block. Brand new unfired, do anyone have one or know someone that does, would like to know if they have been accurate. Any and all help is appreciated thanks James

Got a full blown Bansner Sheephunter in 300 win. Has every option you listed and then some. I would like 4Gs shipped.

I have a remington 700 in 30-06 with 25" Stainless Shilen barrel cerakoted graphite black in an HS Precision stock. I'll sell it for $1100 or 1500 with the zeiss conquest scope.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 7
I am looking to but a lightweight 30cal rifle, prefer a 300wsm but would consider others. Looking for a rem700 or ruger but may be open to others. I am wanting to use it to pack around on an elk hunt so the short action would be nice. Would like it to have a muzzle break, fluted bolt, accurate ( please have some photo id of accuracy ), fluted barrel, synthetic stock with pillars or full block, and stainless if possible. May entertain others but that's what I am looking for. I am interested in purchasing one or have several guns to trade towards if one or more of interest to you. Please pm me with rifle breakdown and price. Thanks

I have a Borden .300 WSM that I may be interested in parting with. It has custom ammo already worked up and shoots great.

I have come across a nice stainless Remington 700 in 300saum, stripped it down and sent the action off to have a custom made, thanks to all for the offers.