Looking for a Elk/Deer Combo Outfitter in Montana preferably

cmorsch

Can anyone recommend a outfitter for a elk/deer combo hunt for my uncle and myself that does not involve horseback transportation as he is allergic to horses? Thanks for the help.

I was at an outdoor show this weekend and talked the guys at Cody Carr's hunting adventures. Really nice guys and very knowledgeable, at least to me. One of only a few guides that can stay out in a remote camp instead of having to come back to the lodge if needed. Hopefully headed there late October of 2018.

I was at an outdoor show this weekend and talked the guys at Cody Carr's hunting adventures. Really nice guys and very knowledgeable, at least to me. One of only a few guides that can stay out in a remote camp instead of having to come back to the lodge if needed. Hopefully headed there late October of 2018.
We were at the show also, Really liked Cody Carr's and West slope outfitters. I think we are going 1st week of Nov.

We were at the show also, Really liked Cody Carr's and West slope outfitters. I think we are going 1st week of Nov.

That's the week I was thinking but the guy I'm going with and the guide are trying to talk me into early October for better rut action and with a bow. We'll see!

I met Cody at the show as well......very impressed with him as well. Very competitive prive as well for a Deer/Elk combo.

West slope outfitters is owned by Codys brother, Their father also has a outfitter business .

We chose upper canyon outfitters this year, no horses. My .02 would be to choose sooner than later as it sounds like the non-res tags will go a lot quicker this year than they have in the past.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.