• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Looking for a couple rem barrels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smokepoles

I'm looking for a couple used 700 barrels for projects and lighter weight shorter range hunting rifles. I'm interested in 260 or 284 win throated for a short action. And 6.5-284, 30.06, maybe 280 for long action. I'm open to other long action options, no magnums. Hoping for used customs or sf, 5r, etc take offs. Nothing too long or heavy. Scratches and wear ok, I'll coat them. Just need field grade barrels with good bores. please pm me anything you may want to get rid of, thanks.

I've got a new 25-06 CDL 24 " blued take off barrel. And a new 300 win mag BDL stainless steel 24" take off barrel.

Thanks guys. Not looking for magnums or plain Jane take offs at the moment. I just removed brand new sps barrels from them, I'm looking to upgrade the barrels a bit. Thanks

I have a Remington take off barrel in 30-06 with less than 100 rounds through it. I don't think we ginked it up any taking it off. Can't remember how it shot but I don't think it was attack driver. Using the action to build a 6mm AI. How would 50$ shipped sound? I think it is a 22" barrel.

Dave

I have a model 700 limited edition in 260 rem stainless fluted barreled action and bottom
Metal if that would interest you.

I have a minty, little shot, BDL blued Remington 700 sporter 30-06 barrel. Early model, with lug. It is tapped(factory plugged) for open sights. Also have the original walnut stock. PM if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.