Looking for .25 Noslers

i got a box from bass pro shops...but thats here in vegas i doubt all of them have them but its worth a try if you have one near you

If you like the 110 AB's, then you'll love the way the 115 Berger VLD's perform.

I used to shoot NAB's in everything, then I discovered Bergers, and haven't even THOUGHT about going back to AB's.

Hey Mudrunner,

I discovered a use for the 110 Accubonds. My 28" SS 3 groove in 257 Weatherby shot those 115 Bergers wonderfully, took several coues wt , a javelina and an antelope at long distances. When the barrel got to round count 550 or so the extremely fire cracked barrel began to unravel the 115s. I switched to 110 Accubonds and it still shoots nice little clusters though cleanup is beginning to be a chore. Now approaching round count 900. Accubonds are a pill for senior barrels.

Hey Mudrunner,

I discovered a use for the 110 Accubonds. My 28" SS 3 groove in 257 Weatherby shot those 115 Bergers wonderfully, took several coues wt , a javelina and an antelope at long distances. When the barrel got to round count 550 or so the extremely fire cracked barrel began to unravel the 115s. I switched to 110 Accubonds and it still shoots nice little clusters though cleanup is beginning to be a chore. Now approaching round count 900. Accubonds are a pill for senior barrels.
Hmm, sounds like a good reason for me to keep some spares sitting around. I still have probably 250-300 of them still sealed in boxes that I don't use.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.