Long shot uni throater

pointy sticks

This may be a longshot, but I wonder if somebody has a uni throater laying around they'd be willing to rent. I need one in 7 mm and also 30 Cal. I just bought two barrels and both of them are a little short for what I wanna do I need to take about 60 to 80 tho off each one. May also be interested in buying one if someone has one to sell. I am needing the 7mm worse than the 30.
Thanks

This may be a longshot, but I wonder if somebody has a uni throater laying around they'd be willing to rent. I need one in 7 mm and also 30 Cal. I just bought two barrels and both of them are a little short for what I wanna do I need to take about 60 to 80 tho off each one. May also be interested in buying one if someone has one to sell. I am needing the 7mm worse than the 30.
Thanks
PTG has them, but don't know if in stock. You could buy then sell.
We may have the Uni throater but would have to cut the rifle (your throat) HaHA in our shop.
Send us a PM
Also some other LRH members might have what you need.
Thanks
Len & Jill

Thanks Len and Jill. I was hoping to find someone that was in a similar circumstance as me and purchased one and still has it laying around. Maybe I should have posted in the classifieds.

I rented a 6.5 throater from 4D rentals , no problems at all , and a very sharp reamer . if you are going to do this by hand be sure to get the "T" handle too . I thought the "T" handle would be included with the reamer , it was not .