Long range accubond seating depth

I'm having the same mixed results with these do you mind updating what you have discovered since this post

Ive been shooting them now for almost 5 years. I start load development at .030 jump and increase jump from there as needed. They are a great bullet and easy to tune. 330 Dakota, 28 Nosler, 7Saum and 7-08AI.

I have been working on a load for my 7mm 700 action, Hart 26 in 1 in 9 twist. I have had super mixed results with these bullets in the numerous rifles we have tried them in. To the point that we kind of gave up on them from not so great results. I recently finally called Nosler and asked them why i was having so many problems as i am sitting on quite a few different calibers. He told me (shortened version) that they like to jump due to the nature of the bullet designed to expand at a lower velocity... What ever that meant i buried them at 3.250 in Retumbo they were all at an inch or bigger groups with the 168 grain ACBLR's. These were all compressed loads. I had also had done a ladder of H1000 and instantly got under a half inch (outside measurement) at a 100 yards. The loads were not compressed. I then bumped them out to 3.290 and the group tightened up a little more. We have also been working with a 28 Nosler that we built running 175 Accubond LR's and are have great results with them. I guess i took it for granite that they would be like bergers and want to be at the lands. I now have hope in them again and will continue to find the "magic" load for this gun with these bullets. I really dont understand why they like such a run at it but it seems to be the ticket. I will update as i just started with this gun.
Dave
Dave,

What kind of junk did you have the best luck with in the 28 nosler with the 175's?

Thanks,

Seth