Long-Range 22 Long Rifle Prairie Dogs

sscoyote

Got a few dogs in a short hunt yesterday. 2 1st shots at 140 and 250, and then one at 250 in about 5 shots. The 3-9X PFI Rapid Reticle has to be the best long-range 22 LR optic ever made. Even at 250 yds. there is a distinct meat report when the little 36 gr. Armscor hits them--

The reticle provides for an excellent system of windage reference that turret clicks can be added to for ranges beyond 200ish. Easily calcd., referenced, and rereferenced if needed-

Here's a Kidd-barreled Ruger Charger/4-14X Primary Arms Optics scope, that I'm also loving--

Got a few dogs in a short hunt yesterday. 2 1st shots at 140 and 250, and then one at 250 in about 5 shots. The 3-9X PFI Rapid Reticle has to be the best long-range 22 LR optic ever made. Even at 250 yds. there is a distinct meat report when the little 36 gr. Armscor hits them--

The reticle provides for an excellent system of windage reference that turret clicks can be added to for ranges beyond 200ish. Easily calcd., referenced, and rereferenced if needed-

Here's a Kidd-barreled Ruger Charger/4-14X Primary Arms Optics scope, that I'm also loving--

Nice report!!!

Steve,
That's awesome! I love how you always push the limits:D
I'd like to put one of those scopes on my Anny Exemplar before our Wyoming trip.
Nice shooting sirgun)

-Mike

Thks. guys. Mike I don't know if i'll be able to go to WYShot this year--I don't have the time off, and probably can't get it off. We'll see

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.