Lone Survivor Foundation Rifle

texan79

I wanted to share this with everyone. Aaron Roberts of Roberts Precision was approached by Lone Survivor Foundation and asked if he would build them a theme rifle for auction at their banquet. They told him to go ahead and send an invoice to the foundation for the cost of the rifle. No invoice was sent.

Aaron was able to get all of the components of this rifle donated, and donated his time and tooling as well. Before I show you the pictures, I would be remiss if I didnt mention the fine american companies that donated to this great cause.

Stiller's Precision Firearms
Hart Rifle Barrels, Inc.
McMillan Fiberglass Stocks, Inc.
Huber Concepts
Badger Ordnance
Leupold Optics
Dimensions by Holmes
Grip Reductions
Revolution Printing

Here's what Aaron presented to the foundation.

IMG_0139.jpg

IMG_0143.jpg

Here's how it shoots:
IMG_0937.jpg

Aaron Roberts and Marcus Luttrell
LS4.jpg

Aaron and Glen Beck
BeckRifle.jpg

And of course, I had to pose with it.
IMAG0137.jpg

All in all a beutiful rifle, for a great cause. Thanks Aaron and crew for supporting our troops.

He's currently building two LRH rifles for me. Check him out at Roberts Precision Rifles - Aaron Roberts, Riflesmith

Beautiful rifle. Cant say it enough. I'll be happy to support those involved. Thanks for posting

Wow, she is a beauty.
And just in case anyone has not read the book "Lone Survivor" , it is an absolute incredible read. When the firefight takes place, you won't be able to put it down.
And you'll never bitch about a small ache or pain again........................

Randy

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.