loads for Berger bullets

Russ Hatch

Where can you find loads for Berger bullets or a Berger loading Manual? I want to try some 168 gr .284 Bergers and can't find a manual. I can only find loads for 168 grain .284 bullets in an old Sierra manual. Do I need to back off of those loads 10% and work up or is there a Berger manual?
Thanks
Russ

What type of .284 are you loading for. If you email Berger they will email you some loads. What powder are you planning on using?

Russ,
Berger has a reloading manual in the works, but it will be a while before it sees the dealer's shelves. Hey, these things take time, and they're doing their very first, so it's a major effort. The 2nd, 3rd, 4th editions etc. are all a whole lot easier than that first one, I assure you! Please be patient, and the Berger crew will deliver it just as soon as they can.

In the meantime, you can contact Berger directly and they willl email you their entire reloading table for all their bullets in the 7mm Mauser, at no charge. Many of these tables for a wide variety of cartridges are already complete, and they're more than happy to send them out to you.

Hope that helps,

Kevin Thomas

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.