little help herer on the forum

I'm not sure that you can. If you look at the bottom of the page, it shows the official time for the website. It is set at Greenwich Mean Time. I suppose it is set there so that it is always a constant. It just happens to be 6 hours ahead of me here in KY. Hope this helps!!!

Foxhunter,
I know there is a way to do it since i just stumbled across it the other day and changed mine, but went back into all the personal options and now can't find it. if has a drop down list of the various time zones to be selected and then an option for Daylight savings time updates

Sorry, not more help, but maybe one of the more experienced people will come in and know where to do it if I put this at the top of the list.

Packrat 6

I stand corrected. If you click on the "private messages" link. Then click "edit options" on the left side of the screen. The settings for time zones are towards the bottom of the screen. Hope that helps.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts