Little female down just now 9:45 am.

Ohiolongarm , are you running the Hornaday chambering or the P.O. Ackley chambering ? I used a 22 hornet contender for awhile on P.D.'S and ground squirrels . just interested in it . Do you load your own or run store boughten rounds ?
I am running Hornady , and unfortunately store bought which is well over $1 a round
Ohiolongarm , are you running the Hornaday chambering or the P.O. Ackley chambering ? I used a 22 hornet contender for awhile on P.D.'S and ground squirrels . just interested in it . Do you load your own or run store boughten rounds ?
I'm running Hornady chambering store bought at about $1.25 a round if you can find it.I don't reload, not good at things like that.

In todays world it's hard to find loaded rounds or components to load your own . The factory rounds of today have much tighter tolerances then even those of 30 or 40 years ago .

I am running Hornady , and unfortunately store bought which is well over $1 a round

I'm running Hornady chambering store bought at about $1.25 a round if you can find it.I don't reload, not good at things like that.
With the current cost of components I'm not sure you'd be that price by a whole lot if you were loading your own.

Came in for remnants of a deer I butchered a month ago just bones and hooves very little meat.
100 yards right side of neck dead center with the 17 hornet, she never moved out of her tracks.
The rib cage is what she's after , I wire them down or they carry them off.
I like the way you teach those darn varmints to behave! That's exactly the way they are supposed to look!!!