Another female ready to drop was dropped.

Ohlongarm

Couldn't resist the baby squirrel on the Ecotec.She's got a load in her.Took a CCI Velocitor in neck @ 75 yds,DRT.
loaded.jpg

Awesome, Its still slow over here in Indiana

It's slow here but ,enough action to keep it interesting. Twenty two thousand acres of river bottom houses lots of yotes,as well as myriads of other critters.I look for calling to heat up in May,and June,to to higher food needs of pups in dens.I've averaged 1 yote every two days the month of April,Good Luck things will pick up.

It's slow here but ,enough action to keep it interesting. Twenty two thousand acres of river bottom houses lots of yotes,as well as myriads of other critters.I look for calling to heat up in May,and June,to to higher food needs of pups in dens.I've averaged 1 yote every two days the month of April,Good Luck things will pick up.
Those are good numbers, I don't have that much land to hunt so I try not to over pressure it

I don't know about your part of the country but in mine I start using howls this time of the year . I like 2 howls 2 barks and 1 howl then wait for a couple of minutes and do it over . By now most of them have been around calls in my country and they are starting to have pups here . I've seen pups born by April 9th and as late as June 15th here .

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.