Dropped this evening.

LMAO isn't that how we all are...............I still am head over heals on the 204 though, need a little more range here in GODs countryđź‘Ť...........
I'm heading there late August,if the 204 doesn't do it with my calling techniques,I don't need to drop any. I'm in a place that has never been called for the most part,coyotes are thick,50 acres right by Glacier.

especially with prey distress calls.....after calling a boar grizz in with doe in heat bleats in November time frame, I am more cautious than previously. You could hear him coming very faintly, between 50-70 yards. He was a specimen head on at 50 yards, golden saddle, darker brown body, bucket for a head, 550-600 #'s........

especially with prey distress calls.....after calling a boar grizz in with doe in heat bleats in November time frame, I am more cautious than previously. You could hear him coming very faintly, between 50-70 yards. He was a specimen head on at 50 yards, golden saddle, darker brown body, bucket for a head, 550-600 #'s........

The owner just sent me a video of a big grizzly 50 yards from where I'm staying,i'm trying to figure out how to post it here.

Great little cartridge, I put the Boyds on mine and didn't pillar bed and it shoots just under an inch now. I have the heavy barrel, i tried to make three of the skinny profiles work and sent them all back.

Great little cartridge, I put the Boyds on mine and didn't pillar bed and it shoots just under an inch now. I have the heavy barrel, i tried to make three of the skinny profiles work and sent them all back.

I've the heavy barrel,Kelblys in Dalton Ohio will bed and mount the Boyds they build rifles for the Trumps.

I did some work for a guy a few years back . He gave me a case of Hornaday 20gr. xtp so that's all I've used in my 17HMR . It seems to need cleaned often , 100 rounds or so . I was kind of thinking maybe it was the bullets being a little softer copper . How do the Winchesters do for you as far as fowling ?
Pretty dirty that why I use cci

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.