Light Weight Scope

Choosing a scope for your rifle will be one of the biggest factors in determining how accurately you'll be able to shoot. There are many scopes on the market from many different reputable manufacturers, so choosing the best one is a daunting task. In the end, the scope you choose will largely come down to personal preference and your shooting needs. For me, the best scope was the UTG 3-9×32 BugBuster riflescope which was a dream for the given price. While it won't compare to the Zeiss and Nightforce scopes in terms of optical clarity and quality, this budget scope is perfect for getting the job done with a minimal financial burden.

vx111 4.5-14 leupold no trouble too 1k and anything in between.vx3 4.5x14 same thing have actually taken too 1500 no problem, people might bash them but i have had good luck for an affordable light weight hunting scope. cody

Another vote for the Leupold VX5 hd 3-15... These scopes are 19 oz... I think... have every option needed on a hunting scope.... zero stops, covered windage turret, nice glass, low profile turrets...all for under $950... The wind plex reticle is great... IMO this is a feature loaded scope for hunting at a nice price and weight...Dave

looking for a light weight scope. Hunting to 500 yards practice to 1000. $2000 max
I have a few scopes that you are describing. Swarovski, what I did to save money is look for demo models and items like that. Saved a couple hundred. Just a thought sir.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts