Liberty Optics Out Of Business ?

Bought quite a few things from him in the last couple years including as recently as July and received everything I had ordered until September. I had $2,500 tied up with him for two scopes and a spotting scope, it's only been 2 weeks so I just did the chargeback and I hope it gets resolved soon.

Bought quite a few things from him in the last couple years including as recently as July and received everything I had ordered until September. I had $2,500 tied up with him for two scopes and a spotting scope, it's only been 2 weeks so I just did the chargeback and I hope it gets resolved soon.
If it was Vortex, reach out to Shamus. It sounds like they're letting people pay for the orders Scott didn't pay for and drop shipping them.

Thank you all for being understanding and allowing us to help where we can. As far as we are concerned, if you ordered Vortex products you are our customers and will will do everything in our power to get you taken care of.

Sincerely
Scott Parks

You and Shamus are going beyond what anyone could imagine for great customer service.