Leupold VX 3. 4.5x14 40mm CDS Custom Shop ?

1100 Remington Man

I am sending my new scope a Leupold in for a MOA Windadge knob like I did to my other VX-3 4.5 x14 40mm CDS scope. The last one I had Paralax adjusted to 200yds also.
The question is there anything else I should I consider having done to it while it's at Leupold Custom Shop ?

Just FYI this is going on my Model 70 XTR .264 Win Mag with factory 24 inch barrel, which I sight in at 300 Yds with Nosler 120gr BT & with my rifle it averages under 2.5 inch groups at 300 yds. I have no illusions shooting to 1000 yds but I feel 750-800 yds is about it for deer with this rifle. My longest shot is just over 500 yds on a Antelope to date. This is my Deer & Antelope Rifle. Thanks

I would do a long range elevation turret as well...if you haven't got one already... You will lose the zero stop though at least you could get over 1000 yards?? They don't need the scope in their hands to do this.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.