Leupold Varmint Reticle and the 25-06?

motown

I just picked up a Sendero in a 25-06 and am thinking of topping it with a 30mm 6.5-20 leupold vx-3. This gun will mainly be used for varmints and maybe occasionally for deer. I was thinking about going with the varmint reticle and was curious if anybody has had any experince with this reticle and the 25-06? I'll probably be shooting between a 75-85 grain bullet for varmint and 100-110 grain for deer. Any input would be appreciated.

I just picked up a Sendero in a 25-06 and am thinking of topping it with a 30mm 6.5-20 leupold vx-3. This gun will mainly be used for varmints and maybe occasionally for deer. I was thinking about going with the varmint reticle and was curious if anybody has had any experince with this reticle and the 25-06? I'll probably be shooting between a 75-85 grain bullet for varmint and 100-110 grain for deer. Any input would be appreciated.

i have a ruger VT in 25-06 and load 75g vmax and the rec is pretty good out to 500
if you load fast .

for deer i use the buger 115 vld

Anybody else have experience with this reticle and the 25-06. Im leaning towards a 90-100 grain bullet since the sendero has a 1:10" twist.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts