Leupold Mark 5 HD 5x25-56 windage hash mark

RockyRandy

So about 5 years ago I was bitten by the long range shooting bug and have never looked back but over the last 5 years I have purchase several scopes trying to find the holy grail of scopes. Started with a Nikon FX 1000 on a 6.5 creedmor I won at a hunting dinner. Then I bought a Vortex razor HD and put it on a Seekin 6.5 PRC but It didn't seem to hold zero very well so I then bought a Night Force ATACR 5-25 56, for what ever reason I didn't much care for it and sold it and bought a Kahles 5x25 525i, which I put on a 6.5 Creedmor, Wolf precision rifle which I truly love. I sense decided to build a 22 creed which I choose to put a Leupold Mark 5 HD 5x25 on it after listening to and talking to many folks and wanting to support a USA made scope company. I am very pleased with it but only have one complaint about it and was wondering if other shooters like myself ask the same question! Why did Leupold put the hash mark on the windage on a angle and not straight up and down like every other scope out there?