Leupold LRP

I'm also interested in opinions on this scope although I do have a 4.5-14x one on order but its at least 6 weeks till delivery ( I'm not in the US)

I guess no one has one yet. Not sure what I think of the massive turret. lower profile would have been better but keep the zero stop.

I guess no one has one yet. Not sure what I think of the massive turret. lower profile would have been better but keep the zero stop.

Is it taller than the old VX3 Long Range turrets or an M1??

Have you received yours, and if so which reticle and how do you like it so far??

Is it taller than the old VX3 Long Range turrets or an M1??

Have you received yours, and if so which reticle and how do you like it so far??

Nope I was advised the model I wanted with the TS32x1 was on backorder expected June or July maybe ( I am not in the USA) so decided to spend a bit more and purchased a VX6HD in 3-18x44 with the Impact 29 Reticule. Have not yet mounted it up and tried it but I do like it and the reticule.

Turrets are nice and low profile on the VX6HD though

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.