leupold vx3i LRP

quarterman

Does anyone have one of these? I was considering trying one out, my local store has one and I thought the glass was pretty similar to my Vortex pst gen 2. Can any one tell me If they track accurately? They are a few hundred bucks cheaper then another vortex. Are they worth it or should I just go vortex? It would be going on my 360 Imperial Magnum, This isnt my main hunting rifle so I dont really want to put out money for a nightforce for this one. . Any feedback would be great

I have one, tracks great, with the impact reticle it's my favourite scope.
Once you use it enough I think you will prefer the glass over your pst2

I have the LRP 6-20 with TMOA reticle. Tracks perfectly. Turret isn't "mushy", zero stop is great. I think the glass is clearer than my Vortex viper. I think it's a better scope than the viper.

Only thing I don't like is the tall bulky turret. Not ideal for a hunting scope. For hunting I would go with VX 5 or 6

Last edited:
I also have the 6.5-20...on a 26 nosler....works good...
I really like the "absent crosshair"....can power up and see the spot I want to hit....not block it out with full crosswires....

I decided to go with the leupold, I also like the open center in the cross hair when the power is turned up, I went with the impact 60 moa rectical, It is a bit busy but if it turns out to be too busy I can always send it back to leupold and have them change it

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.