Leupold help

Call them...They are waiting patiently for someone to call them as they never have major problems with their scopes.
If it doesn't work you are covered. You can send it to them and they will fix or repair it. What a country....

Leupold said a 1/3N battery via email
A fat little puppy....Get a name brand one. Amazon has them with fast delivery. I bought some 357 Duracell's from Wal-Mart and they were old. They tested in the yellow instead of green on my tester. Took them back. Check the battery before installing.

Friends I have a Leupold 3.5-10X. It has 1moa elevation and 1/2 moa windage knobs.
Has an illuminated reticle. Battery compartment is at the power dial. I need to determine
what battery I need. 2032's don't work. Any help greatly appreciated!
Have you looked inside the cap or along the inside edges? Cr 2032 or a cr2025 are very similar, but I'd check with leupold directly.

Friends I have a Leupold 3.5-10X. It has 1moa elevation and 1/2 moa windage knobs.
Has an illuminated reticle. Battery compartment is at the power dial. I need to determine
what battery I need. 2032's don't work. Any help greatly appreciated!
Leupold third generation Illuminated Reticle scopes use a CR2032 lithium coin-cell battery.