Leupold help

Friends I have a Leupold 3.5-10X. It has 1moa elevation and 1/2 moa windage knobs.
Has an illuminated reticle. Battery compartment is at the power dial. I need to determine
what battery I need. 2032's don't work. Any help greatly appreciated!
I have the same scope it does take a #2032 better have it checked out by Leupold. By the way, that battery compartment doesn't look right, it appears there are connections missing in the middle/center good luck, Cheers

Last edited:
I have the same scope it does take a #2032 better have it checked out by Leupold. By the way, that battery compartment doesn't look right, it appears there are connections missing in the middle/center good luck, Cheers
If you can Do you know the model?
I was looking at the website but couldn't find anything regarding manuals. How did you get the manual part? Thanks

Did you buy it new?

Which model?

I would be surprised if it's not a 2032.

I don't see the manuals on Leupold's site either.

Did you buy it new?

Which model?

I would be surprised if it's not a 2032.

I don't see the manuals on Leupold's site either.
Friends: To all that responded Thanks for all your help! I just checked the scope and it seems I was duped, I was sold a counterfeit Leupold. No serial number on the bottom of the scope. Again thank you Gentlemen!

Friends: To all that responded Thanks for all your help! I just checked the scope and it seems I was duped, I was sold a counterfeit Leupold. No serial number on the bottom of the scope. Again thank you Gentlemen!
Front out who sold it to you

If you can Do you know the model?
I was looking at the website but couldn't find anything regarding manuals. How did you get the manual part? Thanks
Ok... here's what it looks like and the other info you asked for. Good luck, Cheers...

Scope 4.jpg
Scope 3.jpg
Scope 2.jpg
Scope 1.jpg