Leupold Customer Service

WildRose

Just a shout out and pat on the back for Leupold once again.

On my recent trip the battery cover assembly on my 6.5-20x50 MK 4 was lost in the field.

Well today I called Leupold to order replacement parts. I ended up on hold for about 15 minutes waiting in the Que for a rep but when I got to speak with him it took about a minute to figure out the three items needed and another minute to get my info for shipping.

The cost was 0.00 and 0c. Not only that, but I got two of everything needed just in case it happens again.

That kind of service is one of the major reasons I have so many Leupold scopes.

Good job guys.

Have had good experience with Leupold customer service as well. Several years ago mom was having a temper tantrum when she was slinging doors open and closed..inadvertently my dad's scope (several years old) was caught in one of the doors..needless to say the tables turned lol….

But anyhow Leupold repaired the scope and had it back to us in a weeks time (N/C). Works great.

I agree Leupold service is great and if you are pressed for time like I was just was before a big match and talked to them and they will work with you.I had a 2 day turn around:)

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.