Vortexs customer service

Tnwhip

I bought a Vortex spotting scope this spring and the zipper on the scope cover broke the 5th time I used it. I thought what the heck I will E-mail them and see if they will fix it. That evening a got a reply. He told me to send my address and he would put a new cover in the mail. Most places it would have taken a week to get a reply. Now that is Service.

Vortex has great customer service. I lost a turret cap on one of my vipers while coyote hunting. Called them fully expecting to buy two caps on my own dime so i had a backup if i lost another one. The lady takes my info and I ask her how much? Nothing she says, they will be in the mail tomorrow.
Vortex optics may not be nightforce or Swarovski but there customer service is second to none in my opinion.

I too had a great experience with them. Had a Razor HD that I scuffed the battery cover on. Not a tech issue but bothered me so I called to buy a replacement. Three days later I had new cover and a battery. Free!!! Customer for life.

Vortex swapped out my 2.5-10 for a 6-24 because I didn't like the lack of eye box on the scope. Called them up, paid the difference in MAP pricing between them, sent my back and had a new one in a few days.

I am lightly shopping for a replacement for my aging sightron siii 6x24 LRMD. I have been looking at the VORTEX Razor HD's but can't quite "pull the trigger". This kind of thread is great news and will go into the decision.

thanks rch

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.