let me see some Rifle By shawn carlock

jeff 300

could you guys that have rifles built by Shawn please show me some pics of the rifles that he has built for you. i need some ideas on how to have one built and how well you like them. i just got off of the phone with him and it looks like he's going to get a lot of my money real soon. He was a hell of a nice guy to talk with anwser all of my questions. thanks a lot shawn
jeff in corpus christi /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

6.5x.06-Finished-Ammo-small.jpg

338-EDGE.jpg

Now read this review.

thanks alot i didn't think any one was going to put any pics up for me. i like that black rifle its great looking is that a 338 edge? the review of his rifle is great thats why i'm going to give shawn my work,it looks like he know his stuff. i hope to see more pics /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

I did a few searches on the .338 and that is where I found the bottom pic. The top pic was posted within the last month. The lower gun is a .338 EDGE. I saw that gun (or maybe it was a camo version, I forget exactly)on a visit to North Idaho. I also had a chance to visit with Shawn. Great guy with a ton of info. It breaks my heart that I won't be able to make it to his LRH class this year. Maybe next year.

He has a website with pics of other guns he has built. Do a search on google for Defensive Edge.

Maybe someone here knows the exact web address.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.