Let’s see your coyote rifle!

Here is a coyote rifle for you It's a Daystate Air Ranger 25cal air rifle it was a 80ft model, now after some lovin it is over 110ft it sends a 40gr pellet 1111FPS. The little tank on the front of the stock is filled with a scuba tank to 3500 psi, I just mounted my Sightron 10-50X60 "old pic" and am going to go varmint hunting tomorrow morning.

Dean
IMG_0254.jpg
IMG_0255.jpg

Last edited:
Well, I reckon she is past the legal age of consent up there in Alberta. I chased one till she gave up, and now I've been married to her for 45 years.
Me too...will be 46 years in October...I just did it with 4 different women to get here! As the warranty was coming up....I always traded em in on the new model!😜

Me too...will be 46 years in October...I just did it with 4 different women to get here! As the warranty was coming up....I always traded em in on the new model!😜
I never could afford the new model. Wanted a few, but now, when I'm not taking care of her, she takes care of me, though getting my daily meds together ain't near what I thought marriage was gonna be. But she did buy me a few guns and never complained about me being gone hunting. Yeah, I could wonder about why I was allowed to go off hunting, but I just don't.

Last edited: