Lesson learned

I don't recall joining anyone's fan club. However I do make a practice of using common sense and context in evaluating what I read, not just cut-and-pasting things out of context in a lame and prodding attempt at retribution for some unknown personal beef. The buck and wolf situations in this thread are clearly and markedly different, as I already pointed out, and if you are not capable of grasping that even after Kirby's lengthy explanation, I think you probably have never been able to grasp the MOA calculations necessary for this sport either.

If you like "Ric's site" so much, just go back over there then.

[ QUOTE ]
Kirby is probably the most diplomatic guy on here and is one hell of a guy and one hell of a shooter. He anwered your question in fine manner and then you accuse him of a long winded, defensive rebuttal. If this site is called fifty driver.yak then that is fine with me. Let those who CAN contribute positively contribute all they want in my opinion.

[/ QUOTE ]

AMEN! AMEN! AMEN!

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.