Leica 32 Pros who’s using them

Actually functionally I was getting corrections in excess of 850 yds. with the onboard ballistics.
Prior to adding AB Elite.

From an Owner/User perspective, the Geovid Pro's are an excellent value with or without the upgraded Applied ballistics.
I'm surprised the unit is priced as is, considering
The excellent quality, features, & technology.

Top tier unit for those who do not require the
Full AB Ballistics as well as those who choose to
Use the Upgraded AB Ballistics.
I actually got corrections this evening three times in a row at 874 yds with the onboard ballistics. The more I play with them, the more I like them. Thanks for the help y'all

Jimmy

I too complained about the limited Ballistic application but learned that it's a European restriction placed on all manufacturing of RF's sold there.
You can Bluetooth to a Kestrel or Garmin watch with AB and it will give data as far as you can range without buying the upgrade if you have one of those options.
I went ahead and upgraded for ease of use for competitions

I too complained about the limited Ballistic application but learned that it's a European restriction placed on all manufacturing of RF's sold there.
You can Bluetooth to a Kestrel or Garmin watch with AB and it will give data as far as you can range without buying the upgrade if you have one of those options.
I went ahead and upgraded for ease of use for competitions
I know the upgrade with ballistics as far as they will range is definitely a plus for those shooting past 800 yds. I have got ballistics as far as 875 with basic AB app.

My question is what advantages would there be for someone like me who is only using it for hunting for shots on game to max 700 yds

Is the upgrade Vs. the basic
Easier to set up?
Quicker to set up?
More accurate ?

Any reason why for my application that I would need to?

Thanks. Jimmy