Leica 10x42 hd-b rangefinder binoculars on sale

Litehiker

EuroOptic has Leica HD-B 10 x 42 rangefinder binoculars on sale for $2,000., down from $3,000. That's a pretty big sale.

These are, IMHO, THE very best LRF binoculars B/C of their high optical quality and they have sensors for angle, temperature, air pressure and direction that work with their software for a firing solution. All you need is the wind reading.

In addition to the built in general ballistic "library" they have a Micro SD card that can be removed, inserted into an SD conversion holder and put into your computer. There, using Leica software, you canister your rifle's EXACT ballistic parameters such as cartridge, bullet weight, CD, muzzle velocity etc. then you load the Micro SD card backing the binoculars to work with those sensors for a more precise firing solution. No other LRF binoculars come close to this kind of "ballistic engine".

I post this because I wish I could afford these binos but maybe someone out there has the "disposable income" to spring for these.

Eric B.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.