Left Handed Element 4.0 Folder Setup

WSMDRT

@XLR Industries

Hopefully you can offer some insight since you guys have decided to blow me away and ship my element 4.0 a dozen weeks early!

If running a left handed action and wanting to run a folder and a thumb rest. Would you recommend running the folder "upside down" and folding to non bolt side? Any other options or setups you have seen? Running TR2 stock.

Thanks!

And thanks for all the work to get orders out!

I did just that. Yes it's easy, flip it upside down. The XLR emblem will be on bottom, but function is the same. When I ordered my Atom, it got to me in like 6 weeks, not the 14 or so they said, they are doing a great job keeping up it seems

I did just that. Yes it's easy, flip it upside down. The XLR emblem will be on bottom, but function is the same. When I ordered my Atom, it got to me in like 6 weeks, not the 14 or so they said, they are doing a great job keeping up it seems
SHHHHH you guys are going to get us in trouble hahaha! For the lead times it is a pretty complex balance point when ordering. With the supplier issues and magnesium this year sometimes you will order a chassis and it ships out in 6 weeks and then you order another chassis 6 weeks later and it takes the full lead time! We would rather give a 14-20 week lead time and ship it out in 10 weeks than a 6-10 week and ship it out in 20 weeks.

@XLR Industries

Hopefully you can offer some insight since you guys have decided to blow me away and ship my element 4.0 a dozen weeks early!

If running a left handed action and wanting to run a folder and a thumb rest. Would you recommend running the folder "upside down" and folding to non bolt side? Any other options or setups you have seen? Running TR2 stock.

Thanks!

And thanks for all the work to get orders out!
You are on the right track though! Just loosen the two larger screws you see when you open the folder. That will allow you to rotate it and orientate the folder to the other side. Then you just have to flip your buttstock and you are good to go! Make sure you take the set screw out before you try to twist the buttstock! We do always recommend folding away from the bolt handle though! If you have any questions while you are doing it feel free to give us a call!

Best business practice, under promise and over deliver!

I had to remind another vendor of this for a trigger I ordered Feb 12th... with no alerts on order or home screen?! Just waiting. Communication is best, just tell me...."Hey it's gonna be a while work on something else while you are waiting."

Best business practice, under promise and over deliver!

I had to remind another vendor of this for a trigger I ordered Feb 12th... with no alerts on order or home screen?! Just waiting. Communication is best, just tell me...."Hey it's gonna be a while work on something else while you are waiting."
We do try to constantly update customers as we receive material and start working on their chassis so they have an idea of when they will get their chassis! We take great pride in making sure chassis are getting out the door when they are supposed to! We haven't been perfect this year but far better than other companies I have personally dealt with. It is the nature of the world right now for everything to be slow but it is very easy to send an email and just give an update!

Worked out pretty well...
20220522_091215.jpg

20220522_091230.jpg

But it's too black... have a match 29th... then off for hydro dipping.

Kuiu Vias coming soon....