Lee Dies

The lee dies I have work great. They may not be as good as the redding comp dies or redding s dies but they work great for me. I have 3 sets of them and like them better than some of my RCBS dies.
Not that there is anything wrong with RCBS dies.

Iron worker ,

I ahve been using the Lee collet dies fo my 243 AI and my 300winnie. I have been liking them more and more as I use them.No lube required /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif These are neck sizing only dies however. I know of two knowledgeable fellows on this site that use/recommend them(Abinok and Jerry Teo)Try em youll like em /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Jim

You won't just like them, you'll love them!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Iron Worker,
The same here, I have used the Lee collet dies for my son's 308 Winch. and my first four shots will go in under 1/2", many times in the mid 0.3's. Many will degrade them but I'd be a thankless person if I wouldn't state my experience. I really like them!
ps
This is on a Ruger M77 Varmint factory barrel.

I have used the collet dies in several different calibersand could not have been happier. All the rifles shot 1/2" or less, plus they are really user friendly.Great dies!!

As long as the chamber and barrel are up to the task, the lee collet die will make match grade ammo.

Jerry

[ QUOTE ]
As long as the chamber and barrel are up to the task, the lee collet die will make match grade ammo.

[/ QUOTE ]
Thats about as plainly as you can put it!
Ill tell you what, sliced bread has nothing on those collet dies.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.