Leatherwood Scopes

Discussion in 'Long Range Scopes and Other Optics' started by BountyHunter, Jun 26, 2003.

1. BountyHunter

BountyHunter Writers Guild

Anyone used one of the new Leatherwood scopes that SWFA has? They have a 6-20x44 with mil dot and comes with 10 adjustable numbered (1-10) stops on elevation dial to allow you to preset comeups for any caliber and MV out to 1000 if you start at 100.

BH

2. Guest

Guest Guest

BOUNTYHUNTER
    HAVE NOT TRIED OR HEARD OF THIS SCOPE. MY REPLY IS THAT I NOTICED WHERE YOUR AT AND WER'E NIEGHBORS, I LIVE IN SPOTSYLVANIA. JUST WANTED TO SAY HI NIEGHBOR

3. Ceejack2

Ceejack2 Well-Known Member

Hello fellas, I've been wondering about that scope too. I also wanted to say hello nieghbors & I'll be needing a good smith. [​IMG] later, Ceejack2.

4. frankg

frankg Well-Known Member

There are so many of us from this area that we could almost share a computer.

5. BountyHunter

BountyHunter Writers Guild

Mid Va has several really quality 1k BR smiths that know how to build lr/1k guns.

Clay Spencer
    Scottsville, VA

He has website and builds absolutely top barrels.

John Myer
    Custom Gunsmithing
    Boyce VA (10 miles outside Winchester)

John has built quite a few local and national winning guns and is a competitor. He can chamber barrels up to 44" on his lathe and just now adding onto his shop and buying new lathes that are going to be even bigger. He does all my work.

BH

6. Guest

Guest Guest

HEY GUYS HEARD A RUMOR THE OTHER DAY THAT HARVEY STONER IS MOVING , TO I DON'T KNOW WHERE ! DON'T HOLD ME TO IT BUT THATS WHAT I HEARD.