Leatherwood Scopes

BountyHunter

Anyone used one of the new Leatherwood scopes that SWFA has? They have a 6-20x44 with mil dot and comes with 10 adjustable numbered (1-10) stops on elevation dial to allow you to preset comeups for any caliber and MV out to 1000 if you start at 100.

BH

BOUNTYHUNTER
HAVE NOT TRIED OR HEARD OF THIS SCOPE. MY REPLY IS THAT I NOTICED WHERE YOUR AT AND WER'E NIEGHBORS, I LIVE IN SPOTSYLVANIA. JUST WANTED TO SAY HI NIEGHBOR

Hello fellas, I've been wondering about that scope too. I also wanted to say hello nieghbors & I'll be needing a good smith.
smile.gif
later, Ceejack2.

Mid Va has several really quality 1k BR smiths that know how to build lr/1k guns.

Clay Spencer
Scottsville, VA

He has website and builds absolutely top barrels.

John Myer
Custom Gunsmithing
Boyce VA (10 miles outside Winchester)

John has built quite a few local and national winning guns and is a competitor. He can chamber barrels up to 44" on his lathe and just now adding onto his shop and buying new lathes that are going to be even bigger. He does all my work.

BH

HEY GUYS HEARD A RUMOR THE OTHER DAY THAT HARVEY STONER IS MOVING , TO I DON'T KNOW WHERE ! DON'T HOLD ME TO IT BUT THATS WHAT I HEARD.

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.