Latest Project 375 CheyTac

30-338

Pictures by 30-338 - Photobucket

Here are a couple of CheyTac non identical twins. They are both built on Lawton actions and have 30 inch Lawton LRB barrels and custom muzzle brakes by the gunsmith Ken Lemas Sr. Both have the Mcrees folding stock and jewell triggers with the safety inside the trigger guard. I call mine Big Mike so that he will recognize his 338 Lapua Improved brother..."Little Mikey" The other in coyote tan is called "Cuda"...should take delivery soon and will be working on load development using the SMK 350's, the Lehighs and the Hooker tacticals...Hope to be shooting even longer distances soon...30-338

Last edited:
CheyTactwins.jpg

Thanks for the response...And thanks to Jimbo for posting the pics .Yes, they are both 375's . I now have possession of Big Mike and Cuda should be here this week. I just weighed Mike w/o bipod or scope and it was approx. 13.5 lbs. Cuda will be a bit more because he has a custom bipod. The dies were also made by the riflesmith and should be arriving along with the other case tools and brass, etc. Can't wait to shoot these guys! 30-338

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.