Larger ARD Kill-flash

Ripper

As funny as it sounds I have only seen them in the picture's but I have no clue as to who makes the larger ARD that allows for more lighting.

As you can see in this first one the combs are quite small and I know Tenebrax makes this particular killflash that I have used in the past and it did take away a signifigant amount of light transmission when I needed it.

This second one the combs are more spaced out but I have no experience with it and I am wondering if whos makes this particular killflash.

Tjos 3rd killflash has a the nice spacing I would like to try out as I know it would allow a lot more light transmission. It looks almost as if this killflash is attatched to a sunshade and screwed on end which I am not big on.

I am would like to know more about the last 2 if anyone has information for me on them or any other company that has a larger comb like these last 2 I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks a lot!
Cheers,
RiP

As funny as it sounds I have only seen them in the picture's but I have no clue as to who makes the larger ARD that allows for more lighting.

As you can see in this first one the combs are quite small and I know Tenebrax makes this particular killflash that I have used in the past and it did take away a signifigant amount of light transmission when I needed it.

This second one the combs are more spaced out but I have no experience with it and I am wondering if whos makes this particular killflash.

Tjos 3rd killflash has a the nice spacing I would like to try out as I know it would allow a lot more light transmission. It looks almost as if this killflash is attatched to a sunshade and screwed on end which I am not big on.

I am would like to know more about the last 2 if anyone has information for me on them or any other company that has a larger comb like these last 2 I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks a lot!
Cheers,
RiP

Log on to SWFA,s web site and look under Accessories .

They have several dozen Kill Flash,s BY Leupold,Nikon,Steiner,Schmidt& Bender,and others.

You might be interested in the ones that go In the Butler creek lense covers.

Hope this helps.

J E CUSTOM

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.