S1's Flash Hole Uniformer

Re: S1\'s Flash Hole Uniformer

S1

I don't think you were refering to me as
I was simply congratulating Boyd on "his" fine shooting this year and my "poor" shooting so far.

He is doing it without doing very much to his cases at all and that's what we were talking about. That in itself is a feat.

I'm anxious to see how long this trend continues as many people are. Boyd will tell us when things start to change, if they do?

In the mean time, I will turn necks, do flash holes, do primer pockets and shoot over the Oehler 43 as I have done for many years now.
I need all the help I can get in this 1000 yard match shooting. Longrange Hunting is much easier for most of us. Trying to keep 10 shots in a small group or shoot a high score at 1000 yards is not as easy as it sounds, as you know.

I wish him (Boyd) luck to the end of the season.

Later
DC
smile.gif

Ian...consider it done.

Dc...I was not refering to you, and Boyd's success would have to be attributed to his shot selection and shooting skill: Lord knows it is not his preparation and loading discipline.

Ok, good for Boyd, Till it bites him in the arse, OR maybe someone ELSE is preping his cases, (LAPUA?) I really don't care. What I do know, be it CAR RACING or SHOOTING, nothing is won by ONE big super secret trick. But you take 10,20,50 or 100 little 1/2%-2%improvements
and THAT IS A WINNING FORMULA. ALWAYS WILL BE
I KNOW AFTER MY LAST BATCH OF BRASS METICULOUSLY PREPPED GAVE ME 5 OUT OF 10, EXACT DUPLICATES FOR VELOCITY!!! CRAP, CRAP, CRAP WAS MY SECOND THOUGHT, NOW I HAVE TO BUY A BETTER CHRONO!

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts