large rifle primers

where are you finding large rifle primers available to purchase now?
Estate auctions is where I buy primers, bullets, powder, etc. Check your local Merchandiser. But you need to know what you want & set a price. There is always another. Depending on your needs. You might be willing to spend a little more or less. And it helps the auctioneer, family selling. And you may walk away with more than you intended for less. I have been stocking up for a fraction of the cost. Become a horder. lol

On occasion they pop up on sites that sell reloading stuff, but the hazmat and shipping are crazy now.

If you go into a shop, local, chain, etc, they might have them but don't put them on the shelves it seems. Friends of mine have gone in and asked and they will sell them a couple hundred at a time. Don't take the first no at sportsman's or cabelas. If you are told no, just say you called and someone said yes but to ask at a counter when you get there. They may call your bluff, but it works for a couple buddies I have.

Watch the forum, this forum is great for fellow shooters and someone tends to need something someone else has and there are lots of opportunities for buying or trades. You may want to post a trade thread and list what you are willing to part with and what you want/need.

Good luck on the search!

On occasion they pop up on sites that sell reloading stuff, but the hazmat and shipping are crazy now.

If you go into a shop, local, chain, etc, they might have them but don't put them on the shelves it seems. Friends of mine have gone in and asked and they will sell them a couple hundred at a time. Don't take the first no at sportsman's or cabelas. If you are told no, just say you called and someone said yes but to ask at a counter when you get there. They may call your bluff, but it works for a couple buddies I have.

Watch the forum, this forum is great for fellow shooters and someone tends to need something someone else has and there are lots of opportunities for buying or trades. You may want to post a trade thread and list what you are willing to part with and what you want/need.

Good luck on the search!
Thx for info

I have 6 or 7 friends in Granbury.
And Im through DFW a lot. If I get some Federal 210s or some CCI 200s, do you have anything you want to trade?