Lapua primer pockets

MT257

Have a box of new lapua brass went to prime some. They are the hardest to put primers into primer pocket I have seen. I was struggling getting them in far enough with my press even. I have the primer pocket go/no-go tool. I couldn't get the go side in. I guess what's the solution? I have not run into this issue before. I'm guessing there is a tool to fix this?

Redding makes a primer pocket uniformer tool. Looks like a short green screwdriver. About $35 bucks at Midway USA.
I have a Lyman primer pocket uniformer. It fits in fine. It's like the pocket isn't wide enough. Would a different brand be able to fix this?

Give Capstone a call or send an email. You're not the first one to experience this and they should know what we're dealing with.

Have a box of new lapua brass went to prime some. They are the hardest to put primers into primer pocket I have seen. I was struggling getting them in far enough with my press even. I have the primer pocket go/no-go tool. I couldn't get the go side in. I guess what's the solution? I have not run into this issue before. I'm guessing there is a tool to fix this?
Had the same problem with new Lapua 300PRC brass. Gave them a light touch with military crimp remover and all was well