Kelbly Panda 6.5x284

nevermind....dont wanna know how bad of a beating i took on this:

6.5x284 (.264x.284 Win) Custom Bolt action rifle, 4 shot, Spiral Fluted Bolt - Coned Bolt - Trigger Guard - Blasted Satin Finish - Polished ALUMINUM Shroud. .292 neck. Long-range Kelby 1:8 barrel Nightforce 12 ~ 42 x 56 Long range with NP-1RR reticle, lighted, mounted on Kelby 30mm rings. Versa-pod and sling. Reloading dies include 1 set of Wilson dies for rifle, 99 Norma 6.5x284 cases (new, never fired) Shots fired = 52

wish I only paid 1500 for it...but i knew wha the scope and other stuff was worth...was just trying to find out what the value of the bare gun. Looked up the manufaturer and gave 2995 for the scope gun etc. Was that way too high? Oh well only live once, and its just money.

$3000 for that rig is a hell of a deal , the action and scope are worth $2500 !!!
I saw where you were asking about Wildcat's Nesika also , personaly I think you got a better deal with this rig.
What kind of stock came on it?

I just about got your Encore done , I had to wait for another spring , all the ones I had were 1lb and less.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.