Kahles's New K624i MOA Rifle Scope

By ADMIN · Mar 31, 2015 ·
  1. ADMIN

ADMIN Administrator

This is a thread for discussion of the article, Kahles's New K624i MOA Rifle Scope, By Nicholas Gebhardt. Here you can ask questions or make comments about the article.

2. highflyer

highflyer New Member

What is the price range?

3. Len Backus

Len Backus Administrator Staff Member

4. HPSOptic

HPSOptic Official LRH Sponsor

We are extremely excited to be working with LongRangeHunting.com!

5. Budss101

Budss101 New Member

I have used a Kahles's 1.5 X 6 for many years. It has the best quality optic I had ever used. Great to see the long range version, I know the cost will put some folks off, but you only need one, and they last forever! :)

6. HPSOptic

HPSOptic Official LRH Sponsor

I'm bumping this up to let the readers here know that we are experiencing very good feedback on these scopes. You can expect to see more reviews coming out shortly from other independent testers. If you are a shooter/hunter that prefers an MOA based scope and require the best product possible, we are confident you'll be extremely happy with the Kahles K624i MOA rifle scope.

7. dieselboy427

dieselboy427 Well-Known Member

Following for that new release

8. gafferq2xl

gafferq2xl Well-Known Member

When you consider comparable FFP scopes like the ATACR F1, Vortex HD G2 or Steiner M5Xi it will come down to features and reticle options for end users.

When you compare to Leupold MK8, NF Beast S&B PMII, Tangent Theta or Hensoldt ZF 3.5-26, it's a bargain.

Some of the earlier reviews on other forums revier the glass as good as any to be commercially available. I personally can't attest to these claims but know well of the persons writing the articles so I do put full faith in what they have to say.

Disclaimer, ALL optics are subjective. That is to say everyone's eye's are different just like tastebuds.

9. extreme

extreme Well-Known Member

I have this scope and love it except for the numbers on the turret are to small.
    I'm working on getting this rectified

10. Ernie

Ernie SPONSOR

I am using a 624i, and I really like this scope so far in every way.
    Will have more practical field use with it in a 3-day tactical match in July. Then, I will have a better opinion of it.