Kahles's New K624i MOA Rifle Scope

ADMIN

Administrator
If this is the first time you have heard of Kahles, you may be amazed at what you read here. For all others that at least have some knowledge of the Kahles brand, you will likely learn a lot within this article. Kahles is the world's oldest rifle scope manufacturer, having been in business since 1898 and they have been making huge strides in the American market in recent years. The year of 2012 was an extremely busy year as Kahles introduced their competition oriented optics, which are given the "K" designation, and also completed construction of a brand new state of the art optics manufacturing facility, located in Guntramsdorf Austria. This facility is where they manufacture all of their products in-house under this single roof, and is the most up to date and comprehensive optical manufacturing and testing facility in the industry. Read More...
This is a thread for discussion of the article, Kahles's New K624i MOA Rifle Scope, By Nicholas Gebhardt. Here you can ask questions or make comments about the article.

I have used a Kahles's 1.5 X 6 for many years. It has the best quality optic I had ever used. Great to see the long range version, I know the cost will put some folks off, but you only need one, and they last forever! :)

I'm bumping this up to let the readers here know that we are experiencing very good feedback on these scopes. You can expect to see more reviews coming out shortly from other independent testers. If you are a shooter/hunter that prefers an MOA based scope and require the best product possible, we are confident you'll be extremely happy with the Kahles K624i MOA rifle scope.

I know the cost will put some folks off

When you consider comparable FFP scopes like the ATACR F1, Vortex HD G2 or Steiner M5Xi it will come down to features and reticle options for end users.

When you compare to Leupold MK8, NF Beast S&B PMII, Tangent Theta or Hensoldt ZF 3.5-26, it's a bargain.

Some of the earlier reviews on other forums revier the glass as good as any to be commercially available. I personally can't attest to these claims but know well of the persons writing the articles so I do put full faith in what they have to say.

Disclaimer, ALL optics are subjective. That is to say everyone's eye's are different just like tastebuds.

I have this scope and love it except for the numbers on the turret are to small.
I'm working on getting this rectified

I am using a 624i, and I really like this scope so far in every way.
Will have more practical field use with it in a 3-day tactical match in July. Then, I will have a better opinion of it.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.