MOA reticle in spotting scope.

pressman

I have a night force scope with MOA r1 reticules and i would like to know if anyone knows who has a spotting scope with MOA reticules? I am seriously looking at the mark 4 Leopold with the mildot reticules.
i also was going to look at this situation. since my night force is a second plane reticules i was going to take a 3.6" square and put in on a piece of paper and at 100 yards i was going to move my power up and down until 1 moa fit the square on the paper then i would know at that power setting they would match the mil dot in the mark 4 Leopold spotting scope. does anyone think this might work?

http://www.usoptics.com/product.php?partnumber=SPO-100

Only one I know of, which is too bad.

NF should make one at least...seems to me...and who knows, maybe it's in the works:

YouTube - Nightforce Optics -- New High-Speed Adjustments -- SHOT Show 2010

...last few seconds makes you wonder what they have up their sleeve. They should be making an MOA reticle scope and rangefinder with all the necessary sensors and powerful ballistic computer such that with a touch of a button you are given your MOA elevation correction. One of these companies needs to get on this stuff. I guess they'd probably need more than just me to buy this stuff to make it worth their time though, huh? :rolleyes:

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.