Help Support Long Range Hunting by donating:

Nightforce TS-82 Review

By ADMIN · Sep 24, 2014 ·
  1. ADMIN

ADMIN Administrator

This is a thread for discussion of the article, Nightforce TS-82 Review, By Jeff Brozovich. Here you can ask questions or make comments about the article.

2. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

I can not seem to get pics to enlarge when I click on them. Is this my browser or is it just not an option in the format the article is in?

Thanks

3. jonthomps

jonthomps Well-Known Member

Pictures wouldn't get any bigger for me either (I'm on a Mac using a Firefox browser and OS 10.9.4). However, the review was great!

4. royinidaho

royinidaho Well-Known Member

Jeff,

Very good review.

I may have to upgrade....

Here's one for ya.... What's the odds of getting an eye piece with a reticle (MOAR for example) in one of those.

I've been lugging my NXS w/NPR-1 reticle around to determine size of objects (rocks) and calling dope changes when shooting drops.

The sad thing is that it's connected to a 19 pound rig:rolleyes: 67 oz would be a great improvement..

5. Tikkamike

Tikkamike Well-Known Member

I have been eyeballing these. I am glad to see you like yours. I have the vortex razor in 65mm and love it because it fits the side pouch of my X2 pack but I think a useable 70x would be pretty awesome.

6. Mudduck

Mudduck Member

I had the Vortex Razor HD 20-60x85 but sold it and purchased the Kowa Prominar angled TSN-883 20-60x88. I do find it a bit bulky due to the 88 mm lens but the glass is amazing - I liked it better then the Razor. It would be interesting to see a comparison between the night force vs the Kowa. Bird watching groups seem to produce the most comprehensive spotting scope reviews on the web but I don't think the NightForce spotter has entered their field of view yet. Has anyone here done a comparison?

7. woodnut

woodnut Well-Known Member

Jeff, I sure did enjoy your Nightforce article! I have several (too many?) of their fine rifle scopes and am lusting for the spotter. Just not sure if I want the same straight kind I'm used to or make a change to angled. What are the advantages/disadvantages of both? If you'd like to email me, it's [email protected]. Thanks again for the fine intel!