Vortex Razor HD Spotting Scope Review

ADMIN

Administrator
There have been several good reviews/reports concerning the Vortex Razor HD Spotting Scope from people I respect, and there is no doubt in my mind that what they have said is true. This scope, whether it is the angled eyepiece version or the straight design is a great spotting scope for its price point compared to other brands of spotting scopes in its quality range. In my opinion, it is the best buy for its class. I do not say that lightly. Read More...

This is a thread for discussion of the article, Vortex Razor HD Spotting Scope Review, By Ernie Bishop. Here you can ask questions or make comments about the article.

Last edited by a moderator:
Based on your review of the Vortex Razor HD spotting scope, I decided to order one. I ordered the x30 extra eyepiece with milrad reticle. I also to get the digiscope camera attachment. I also plan on getting the Vortex XLT tripod. So I think I am pretty well set up.

I have a GAP Crusader and GAP-10 in and both of them have a Vortex Razor HD EBR-2B for my long range shooting.

Henry

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.