Kaboom 💥 Today 😟

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my last item sold on classifieds. My name change was indicative to what I'm doing with this forum.

I thought this was Len's Living room. People were to conduct themselves accordingly. Moderators aren't enforcing that premise of conduct. So, I'm done & out.

Best of luck to all.
Muddyboots, Butterbean and I have been fussing at them as nicely as possible to no avail. Moderators used to be so strict, surely they are on vacation or something. Funny you can now call a member anything you like, but I'll bet they will still lower the hammer on you if you say one negative word about a Democrat. They need to get their act together before we all leave

Muddyboots, Butterbean and I have been fussing at them as nicely as possible to no avail. Moderators used to be so strict, surely they are on vacation or something. Funny you can now call a member anything you like, but I'll bet they will still lower the hammer on you if you say one negative word about a Democrat. They need to get their act together before we all leave
That is their MO. Look what happened with farcebook and clitter. Just block anything you don't like. I didn't know this was a leftwing commie place.....so no loss when I get banned.

It's just a shame, when I first came here I would have never even thought of saying the things these new guys say, there was a right of passage here at one time

Case in point.

@Len Backus - you can keep this troll. I'm out.
Gentleman, I still consider myself to be new here. And I look forward to reading your posts. I most certainly hope I have not offended any of you in any way. I have seen some mud slinging here from time to time and it can be disappointing. This is my only social media and would hate to lose guys with experience and wisdom.
Case in point.

@Len Backus - you can keep this troll. I'm out.

Gentleman, I still consider myself to be new here. And I look forward to reading your posts. I most certainly hope I have not offended any of you in any way. I have seen some mud slinging here from time to time and it can be disappointing. This is my only social media and would hate to lose guys with experience and wisdom.
No red. You're good. This is my only social media too. It is just becoming less so. Maybe if I block enough of them I'll stay. They don't seem to have much constructive to say anyway. I never blocked anyone until today. I always thought everyone had a right to be heard. But this place has always been different t

Status
Not open for further replies.