Got Lucky Today!

diderr

So I wasn't expecting to find some Lapua 308 brass today. I walked over to the reloading section in the Billings Scheels feeling hopless, and there they were. 5 cases of Lapua brass looking at me. I only bought 2 cases. that should last me a while. Now just to find the bullets and powder I need.
They had abut 5 cases of 338 as well, so if anyone is near Billings and needs some.:D

So I wasn't expecting to find some Lapua 308 brass today. I walked over to the reloading section in the Billings Scheels feeling hopless, and there they were. 5 cases of Lapua brass looking at me. I only bought 2 cases. that should last me a while. Now just to find the bullets and powder I need.
They had abut 5 cases of 338 as well, so if anyone is near Billings and needs some.:D
Lapua 308 brass; scheels knows what that is?? The Bismarck one always seems to have a good amount of 338 lapua brass, but nothing else. How's Billings for 7stw brass?? I need a reason for a road trip. I wouldn't mind another couple of hundred casings (I'll have enough for a good while though) but I've bought out the town here.

Lapua 308 brass; scheels knows what that is?? The Bismarck one always seems to have a good amount of 338 lapua brass, but nothing else. How's Billings for 7stw brass?? I need a reason for a road trip. I wouldn't mind another couple of hundred casings (I'll have enough for a good while though) but I've bought out the town here.
I dont remember seeing any.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.