Just ordered 16 lbs of H1000 powder

oldfamily

Just got on line to do my normal checking if anyone in the world has H1000 powder for sale. Well got lucky and picked up 16 pounds from powder valley. So if you are needing any you better hurry up and order it. Hope this helps anyone that is in need of H1000 powder.

I got some emails from Wideners today regarding some powders being in stock (had some on the watch list)...no idea if H1000 is there, but maybe.

Well use it for several guns and dont try to turn around and run to gun shows and try to sell for hellish prices. If you have been out for 2 years you get it and use it. Have three guns I have not been able to shoot since last time it was available. Next time I see where something is hard to find sure wont waste my time posting to let anyone know about it and bitch.

16lbs!!!! And we wonder why there's a shortage....
If y'all ed get your head out of your ..... If ya can't take a joke stop readin this a go to some other thread.

There's a "shortage" because since the current administration push and "everytown" push for gun control, 200 Million more guns are legally in the hands of citizens.

16lb for someone who shoots a 338 LM or 338 Edge ain't gonna last long. Same with Retumbo for the 300 RUM or 375 CheyTac. In the CheyTac there's only 50 rounds in a lb.

It ain't hoarding if you're using it. gun)

I'm out of H1000 so I'm using 7828 or Retumbo where I'd prefer H1000. Those stocks are going fast. I ain't whining cause it's first come first serve in business.:D

I do not think buying 16 pounds of 1 kind of powder at 1 time is a lot. old family, good for you.

If y'all ed get your head out of your ..... If ya can't take a joke stop readin this a go to some other thread.

There's a "shortage" because since the current administration push and "everytown" push for gun control, 200 Million more guns are legally in the hands of citizens.

16lb for someone who shoots a 338 LM or 338 Edge ain't gonna last long. Same with Retumbo for the 300 RUM or 375 CheyTac. In the CheyTac there's only 50 rounds in a lb.

It ain't hoarding if you're using it. gun)

I'm out of H1000 so I'm using 7828 or Retumbo where I'd prefer H1000. Those stocks are going fast. I ain't whining cause it's first come first serve in business.:D

well said!

You have to figure Hazmat fees in there as well - If I find a powder I've been looking for online, I'm sure as heck not going to pay $27 for one pound and then pay the hazmat fee on top of that. You buy many pounds of powder to help off set the cost.

You have to figure Hazmat fees in there as well - If I find a powder I've been looking for online, I'm sure as heck not going to pay $27 for one pound and then pay the hazmat fee on top of that. You buy many pounds of powder to help off set the cost.

Exactly! I also already have a list of buddies that are willing to go in with me to split the shipping if I order them the powder that they are needing as well.

Back when you could order 48 lbs. 4 of us would make an order and split the hazmat and shipping. When you shoot 3000 to 5000 centerfire rounds a year you need more then a couple of pounds.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.