H1000 Powder

IMO Covid coupled with politics is what has been driving the panic buying which continues to result in shortages. We (the shooting community as a whole) don't help the situation by panic buying either.
I'm baffled by the folks that wait until the bad times and then panic and try to stock up which drives prices up and supply down. During the good times is when I was buying and I'm sitting in pretty good shape during all this mess.

It will take a major shift in the overall feeling in this country to even have a glimmer of hope that prices will drop. Economically, people are relying more and more on government and less and less on what built this country. A person that owns a powder/reloading distribution business will not drop prices until they feel comfortable they can handle more business ( read employment of workers ) and can feel sure the supply chain will be healthy enough to allow a living to be made selling at a lower price . If you don't believe the state of our country is a large contributor to the lack of products and the crazy prices, you aren't looking deep enough. Its all trickle down from the top.
We are so deep into the disassembly of this nation at this point, its almost too late to even bother to keep the alarm bells ringing. I'm sad that anyone on a site like this can't easily see the destruction happening daily and see the ties to our sport. I guess its easier to look the other way.

Before the "shortage" I usually test a few different powers with each bullet style? I have shot some RL 17. RL25 & Magnum with good results, comparable to H1000! I actually have had really good groups with R17, not sure why its not mentioned much, tempeture sensitive maybe ? Only problem I have seen with Magnum, it does not meter great, get more over charges out of my auto scale.
I like Ramshot magnum but it is too sensitive to temps. I load on the edge and here in Colorado high altitude you can go from 20's go 90's in a day

IMO Covid coupled with politics is what has been driving the panic buying which continues to result in shortages. We (the shooting community as a whole) don't help the situation by panic buying either.
I'm baffled by the folks that wait until the bad times and then panic and try to stock up which drives prices up and supply down. During the good times is when I was buying and I'm sitting in pretty good shape during all this mess.
Yep, saw this coming before Obama and stocked up when supplies were plentiful.
With that said, it still sucks as even those stocked up have to be fairly conservative with recreational shooting due to supplies these days.
It's a complete restructuring of our country to have the masses completely dependent on our government. Covid paved away for this to happen so they took advantage of it to drive fear into society. Once fear is set in, the masses are easily controlled.
For me personally, I will never let fear take hold and determine how I live my life. If I can't breathe fresh air, The Good Lord gave us, well he can just take me home. Until then, I'll keep stalking up so my family can enjoy their freedoms.

Unfortunately no one wants to work these days due to all this mess so we will continue to see these shortages in goods and services. At this point, I don't see an end in sight. It may be a complete market crash due to a rapid rate of inflation. Even then, I don't see a change, it will further increase the amount of people that will just settle for government assistance.

Our school systems are destroying our youth and shaping their minds into a state where there is no absolute truths anymore. Due to this, all values that this country was founded upon are being washed away.

With all that said, H1000 is one powder I'm short of 😂.

Keep the fight and never give in to all this mess ! 👊🏼

Recent Posts