Just joined, been lurking for years

Cornivorus

There has to be more info on this site than any other hunting site! I look forward to contributing some of my own experience as well. I'm a Utah native, served 6 years in the U.S. Navy, EW on a Spruance class Destroyer, Now working in the Telecomm industry. Not really into ELR hunting, but I am into what I call mid range hunting up to about 500 yards is enough for me. I have a tough time with wind, and I like my animals close for the excitement that brings. But I'm not gonna judge anyone that does the ELR hunting either, If you can do it right, you have my respect.

Welcome to the forum! What kind of shooting do you like to do these days?

I enjoy shooting some steel, mostly to improve my skills for hunting. I reload so it seems I'm usually doing some load work ups for most of my shooting. Mule deer, elk and coyotes are my main targets.

Welcome from the littlest state!! Thank you for your service, very much appreciated. And...you are correct there's lots of good information and lots of good people on this site who are willing to help.

There has to be more info on this site than any other hunting site! I look forward to contributing some of my own experience as well. I'm a Utah native, served 6 years in the U.S. Navy, EW on a Spruance class Destroyer, Now working in the Telecomm industry. Not really into ELR hunting, but I am into what I call mid range hunting up to about 500 yards is enough for me. I have a tough time with wind, and I like my animals close for the excitement that brings. But I'm not gonna judge anyone that does the ELR hunting either, If you can do it right, you have my respect.

Greetings from the Big Sky Country. Welcome to LRH and enjoy!

My late Dad and Brother were retired USN. I am retired USAF and both my boys are also in the military (USAF AND USMC). Thanks for your service.

Ed

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.